Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Murderers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*JIGSAW* Application

Go down 
+2
{Sin}Bishamon
Jigsaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw

*JIGSAW* Application Empty
PostSubject: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Other Names: none
Mic:no
Other Clans: hopfully this will be my first one..
Fav. Characters: luke, mal, vador
Rate YourSelf on a scale 1-10(10 being the highest): 7-8
What do you have to offer Sin: a new expereinced player who will train hard and will be a great team member for SIN.
Why would you like to join: SIN is a respectable clan with powerful and skilled jedi and i would like to be part of it.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Bishamon
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Bishamon

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm glad to see new faces entering the SWBF2 clan scene. It's good to see new life come to an old game.

I support Jigsaw's entrance to Sin.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Allen
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Allen

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

This app sounds good, the council will look at the this.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Blaze
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Blaze

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:36 pm

your in pending a tryout by me

im open friday so if u want ill try u out
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:24 am

i say no b/c we were in a battle against he did well but obviously got mad i killed him so much the next game we were on teams and it was like hell all game i had 2 defend
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Blaze
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Blaze

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:02 am

The council will discuss this
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 am

I am having trouble seeing the problem with playing with agression not rage towards another player..yes you were killing me does that not mean i can't fight back against you.. i chose you as a target because there wern't very many skilled oponents on your team and most of them were just alliancing with the opposite team, and i can admit your are very good. i simply wanted to fight against a more skillful player a test my level of playing. It's not in my nature to get mad at playing a game, i just enjoy fighting back against your aponinent with more then they give. this is another reason why i would enjoy joining SIN because it is home to very powerful jedi, and i am sorry devastator if i have done somthing wrong to you in any way. Thank you and goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:26 am

Ahh yes Blaze,

im sorry for the wait, but i think friday can work. sorry i havn't been on recently but today was thankfully the last day of school. i am looking forward to our tryout if the council still accepts me after our little incident with devastor which i hope everything is resolved. i am not sure what time zone this clan is based on but i do share the same on as allen. it is roughly 1:30am for me and tomorrow is our graduation party so we may have to do the tryout in accordance. I will obvisouly be at this site for the majority of the day, but if any problems occur i am sorry.

i am looking forward to becoming part of SIN and training with you powerful jedi.

thank you once again, JIGGY.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Allen
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Allen

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Would anybody care to give Jigsaw a tryout?
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Latinoheat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Latinoheat

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:41 pm

I have to admit jigsaw is kinda nice especially when he is a vader. Which i can still own. And i hope u get your tryout.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Blaze
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Blaze

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Congrats ur in let me put the tag on

You will be a Jedi padawan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *JIGSAW* Application   *JIGSAW* Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*JIGSAW* Application
Page 1 of 1