Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Murderers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jedi Battlefront

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Masta_Splinter

The Jedi Battlefront Empty
PostSubject: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Alright, this is kinda like the Jedi Hangout but not. There will be Ladders and Teams and such, I encourage every clan that reads this to come to the forum and help get this going. I need staff members and such, this is supposed to help keep Jedi alive. So I hope clans like {VA}, {JOD}, {NE}, etc, etc. Will sign up so we can get this thing going.

Site is www.jedibattlefront.forumwise.com

Its alright if you guys wait, I'm just trying to keep the Jedi side alive as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Sincerely
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Doesn't the battle front community have like 10 of these?
Back to top Go down
https://clansin.forumotion.net
Masta_Splinter

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 pm

No, only 1 is active, that one is run by Delta. But they only do Conqeust, I want to start one for Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Masta_Splinter

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 pm

New site, www.jedibattlefront.co.cc forumwise was giving us trouble so we switched to forumotion.
Back to top Go down
Masta_Splinter

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Just a update you guys.

The first Clan season is under way, I advise being real active and Challenging. What it is, is bassically clan matches but for a new meaning. Each win give you 2 points while losing gives a -2. When the first clan reaches 35-40 clans, depending on what I decide. The first season is over, The clan will get a sig a userbar and some good respect.
Back to top Go down
Masta_Splinter

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks to Sinister we now have a server, JediBattlefront stop by sometime.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Allen
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Allen

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Cool. cheers
Back to top Go down
Masta_Splinter

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:30 pm

New rule, you must do three challenges atleast in a season. Or your clan is suspended for all of next season.
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:18 am

ok..... lol hope it gets Jedi b/c tons of ppl play jedi but rlly no clans go 4 jedi thats y i came 2 Sin4 like a couple reason
1 all meh other clan members left VA and came here and i figured it wud be kwl 2 be here
2 Sincerely/Lovebattery is here and hes badass same with allen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jedi Battlefront   The Jedi Battlefront I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jedi Battlefront
Page 1 of 1