Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Murderers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Anonymous~

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

LoveBattery why did you decline me instantly what did I ever do to you? Wait now I remember.... Nothing.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Allen
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Allen

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:43 pm

He said you are a clan hopper.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Bishamon
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Bishamon

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, on his app he said that his names have been "=Anonymous=, *Super*, `Envision`, Kimimaro, `Vacancy, *Perilous*, {ACES}{Spades}, and others.", and the clans he's been in have been "{UDN}, the original {SIN}, {LA}, {NOS}, {JWA}, {MOW}, and others."

:/
Back to top Go down
~Anonymous~

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Lmao a clan hopper? LoveBattery tell me when was the last time I joined a clan.
Back to top Go down
{NE}*FEARLESS*

{NE}*FEARLESS*

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm

{NE} you left yesterday noob............
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Bishamon
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Bishamon

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Fearless, there's no need for hostility here. We're simply answering a question of Anonymous's, there's no call for insults.

Anonymous, I'm sorry to say that that's our answer.
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:40 pm

actually its ok hes here he just proved Enivision wrong and plus he was also in VA and left so yah Fearless is fine
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Bishamon
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Bishamon

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 am

Erm, Deva? How does any of what you just said justify hostility?

Just because he was in VA you're going to give him special treatment? O_o
Back to top Go down
~Anonymous~

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:20 pm

LMAO Devastator how long has it been since I left VA. 2 months? Fearless your mad because {NE} is going to fail like all of the other clans your and/or Neji has made. Your clan did not simply meet my requests, so I left. No need to get pissed off, jesus. Its a god damn game, and your made because I left your clan. Talk about game-addiction Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Bishamon
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Bishamon

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm

The main reason for this thread's creation was to answer a question that Anonymous had about his application. If you and Fearless want to discuss something else, I suggest you do so in the appropriate place (preferably not on our site).

Seeing as we've answered Anonymous's question, I suggest that this thread be closed.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Allen
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Allen

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:17 pm

{Sin}Bishamon wrote:
The main reason for this thread's creation was to answer a question that Anonymous had about his application. If you and Fearless want to discuss something else, I suggest you do so in the appropriate place (preferably not on our site).

Seeing as we've answered Anonymous's question, I suggest that this thread be closed.

Nah, there's the argument forum.
Back to top Go down
~Anonymous~

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 pm

I have so much better things to do than argue about a GAME. Im sure Fearless would like nothing better to do than that but I really have to attend to life itself. Please close this thread, thanks.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Allen
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Allen

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Yeah np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question about app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about app   Question about app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk :: Argument Forum-
Jump to: