Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Murderers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Fever

Go down 
+6
{Sin}Void
{Sin}Bishamon
Masta_Splinter
{Sin}Alex ace
{Sin}Latinoheat
Raiku
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiku

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Well it's been a whole day, but my friends decided to finally do the clan thing again with guild Fever. It was posted on all active websites so if you haven't heard it here it is.:

hey guys my name is Tom and I heed from the guild of Fever. Long ago there were a small few of us that played this game. I have to mention that we probably aren't that great since that was quite some time ago just as friends. You've probably heard of it once just recently, but Pain decided to shut it down since nobody would come. Due to the fact so much time was put in to bring it over I decided to come over to support it and just recently a former member of Fever in games past Shadow has also joined the alliance who has played teh game strongly for the past year so hopefully he can teach us some things to compare with other clans in the game. We will reside at our website for the most part a special site just for star wars although we have one for our other games the other members preferred we make it seperate as not to get in the way since we are so few right now. We are still currently connected to other games so you may see little of us, but we intend to make ourselves known and become friends with the players in this gaming community. Good luck to you all and just for fun May the Force be With You.

So I am leaving SIN unfortunately, but I guess it was a good day lol it's just they're my long time friends so I'm kinda committed to it sorry.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Latinoheat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Latinoheat

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 am

Who the hell is this?
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Alex ace
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Alex ace

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 am

its demoslayer. but w/e
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Latinoheat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Latinoheat

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:33 am

He cant leave, there's a three week probation. I think
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Alex ace
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Alex ace

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 am

well hes not wearing the tag
Back to top Go down
Masta_Splinter

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 am

Latino, it just means Love is gonna ban him from everything.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Alex ace
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Alex ace

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:11 am

{Sin}Latinoheat wrote:

actually know that i think of it, we need a probationary period since we have alot of members
Back to top Go down
Masta_Splinter

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 am

{Sin}Alex ace wrote:
{Sin}Latinoheat wrote:

actually know that i think of it, we need a probationary period since we have alot of members

We do Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Raiku

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:56 pm

uh why? It's a game people should be able to choose what they want and btw it's independence day how relative lol.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Alex ace
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Alex ace

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:48 am

well ok. go your way we'll go our way
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Bishamon
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Bishamon

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:01 pm

I think that's understandable. They're Demo's longtime friends. I'd do the same in his position.

But he's gonna be banned from everything, as he should be (rules are rules). Razz
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Void
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Void

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:27 am

well l8er demo and dont get in lots of trouble
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Alex ace
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Alex ace

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 am

{Sin}Bishamon wrote:
I think that's understandable. They're Demo's longtime friends. I'd do the same in his position.

But he's gonna be banned from everything, as he should be (rules are rules). Razz

i dont think he will be banne from everything. demo will just have restricted access
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Bishamon
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Bishamon

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Alright: whatever the Council decides. Wink
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Sincerely
Admin

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Banned.
Back to top Go down
https://clansin.forumotion.net
Demoslayer

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm

hey guys i came back if theres still an opening in SIN. If not thats alright just makin sure were cool my other account was banned lol. Surprised
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Exar_Kun
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
{Sin}Exar_Kun

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 pm

WTF! Did u come back because of the ban or because u came 2 your senses?
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Latinoheat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
{Sin}Latinoheat

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am

wow u was banned. I was banned before from here.
Back to top Go down
{Sin}Allen
Sin Council Member
Sin Council Member
{Sin}Allen

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 pm

*Cough*By Blaze*cough*. Nah, you didn't pass your probation. You aren't accepted anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Fever   Guild Fever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Fever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk :: Random Talk, Spam, Etc.-
Jump to: